From Amazon to Apple and from luxury condos to Silicon Valley student housing, SCAFCO products are specified in some of the most exciting projects in the West. Check out a few of the amazing … Read More about SCAFCO Projects Rise Above
Tested. Certified. Safe. SCAFCO’s new PLC4 Bypass Clip is the industry’s best deflection connector. Its advanced design provides secure attachment to the main building structure while allowing seamless vertical deflection. Thoughtfully designed, the clip offers multiple features specifically designed to improve the user experience.
Under general contractor Turner Construction Company, progress continues on the new Mountain House High School campus, located between San Francisco and Stockton, California. These interior shots show the complexity of the project. Fortunately, SCAFCO framing products – and the crew at New West Partitions – are more than up to the task!
As an architect, you never stop learning – or earning credits for continuing education. SCAFCO is here to help, offering free one-credit Lunch & Learn courses online and in-person through @AEC Daily. Follow the link below to view our selection!
Progress by The Harver Company continues on the Peter Stott Center/Viking Pavilion expansion project at Portland State University. CWallA has been delivering SCAFCO Studs & Shaftwall, EXP Sheathing, and CertainTeed Sand Micro Acoustics & 9/16 grid for the project. Fortis Construction in the General Contractor.
Room with a view! Over 50 years ago, legendary pilot Don Sheldon built the original Sheldon Mountain House to share this spectacular location with adventure seekers from around the world. Now Don’s children are completing their parents’ vision by building the only luxury retreat on Denali, The Sheldon Chalet. Crews dry-fitted the entire building before flying SCAFCO steel studs to the remote job site. Great work by BEK of Alaska.
Wonderful College Prep Academy in Delano, California is getting a nice addition. Superior Steel Framing Systems, Inc. has been working on a new dining hall for the school.
Exterior framing work by Western Partitions Inc on the SAIF Corporation campus project in downtown Salem, Oregon. About 500,000 pounds of USA made prime steel from SCAFCO will be used in the construction of new office space and renovations of existing buildings. The project was designed by Ankrom Moisan Architects, Inc. and Lease Crutcher Lewis is the general contractor.
A Sampling of SCAFCO Tower Projects
- Block 67 – Portland, OR
- Block 75 – Portland, OR
- Park Avenue West Tower – Portland, OR
- Cosmopolitan On The Park (Block 15) – Portland, OR
- Pearl West – Portland, OR
- 1450 Franklin St – San Francisco, CA
- Indigo Apartments – Redwood City, CA
- Santa Clara Family Justice – San Jose, CA
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) – San Francisco, CA
- San Francisco General Hospital – San Francisco, CA
- Anderson Lucchetti Women’s and Children’s Center – Sacramento, CA
- Bank of the West Tower – Sacramento, CA
- Stadium Place Apartments – Seattle, WA
- Via6 Towers – Seattle, WA
- City Centre Office Tower – Calgary, AB Canada
- The Park – Calgary, AB Canada
- The Guardian Towers – Calgary, AB Canada
- 8th Avenue Place – Calgary, AB Canada