Chamfered corners on one leg are cut for attachment needed for inside the stud cavity. Secure clips (BC) are packaged in rugged buckets for easy handling on the job site.
- Pre-punched guide holes
- No welding or cutting scrap material required
- Loads based on #10 screws
- Screws are provided
- Replaces the expensive traditional method of bracing
- ASTM A653/A653M
- Yield strength: 57 ksi
- G-60 hot dipped galvanized coating
- Material thickness: 33 mil
- Material thickness: 54 mil
|Part No.||Clip Properties||(2) #10 Screws|
Screw shear values are based on the SSMA Screw Table with the following notes:
- Allowable loads have not been increased for wind, seismic activity, or other factors.
- The allowable loads are based on the steel properties of the members being connected, per AISI S100.
- The nominal strength of the screw must be at least 3.75 times the allowable loads.
- Values include a 3.0 factor of safety.
- Penetration of screws through joined materials should not be less than three exposed threads. Install and tighten screws in accordance with the screw manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Allowable loads indicated on the table(s) are for force in single direction only. The designer shall use the combined forces check as required by AISI S100 if more than one force is applied to the connection.
Quantity / Order Information
|Model No.||Material Thickness||Length||Qty