SCAFCO Steel Stud Manufacturing provides a three-part specification guide that is current with the 2012 IBC’s including the product data references.
Specifications can quickly become out-of-date and can cause issues in the submittal process and in choosing a qualified manufacturer. Our specification specialists also offer a complementary spec review in which they will provide you with recommended language to bring your template spec up to date with currents standards.
Complimentary spec reviews for:
- 054000 – Division 5 Section on Cold-Formed Metal Framing
- 091110 – Division 9 Section on Non-Structural Metal Framing
- 092116 – Division 9 Section on Gypsum Board Assemblies
SCAFCO is dedicated to meet the rising demands in product innovation and cost saving installation methods for the building and construction industry. Implementing SCAFCO’s suggested language can add value to your future projects, improve performance, and help meet completion targets.
For a complimentary specification review, contact us at (509) 343-9000 or e-mail us at Technical@SCAFCO.com
As an architect, you never stop learning – or earning credits for continuing education.
SCAFCO is here for you!
Through our partnership with AEC Daily, SCAFCO now offers one-hour courses to help you move forward with your studies. With topics from Acoustic Solutions and Fire Wall Design Innovations to Improved Construction Methods for Cold Formed Steel Framing, these courses are…
- Free: AEC Daily is a free online resource for architects, contractors, and engineers.
- Convenient: With online self-paced, face-to-face, and live on-demand options, we’ll work around your schedule.
- Low-stress: Presented in a Lunch & Learn format, these classes allow you to sit back, enjoy a bite to eat, and benefit from our expertise.
Check out the following link, and let SCAFCO support your ongoing education!
AEC Daily is the largest provider of FREE online continuing education to construction professionals. Courses are available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and credits are automatically submitted to AIA, USGBC and other organizations. Architects, engineers, interior designers and other construction professionals rely on AEC Daily to maintain their accreditation with ease.