As a customer of SCAFCO Steel Stud Company, you’ll have access to our team of dedicated engineers. Call on their skills to help you save on labor costs and improve installation efficiency.
With proven skills backed by the industry’s leading technology, our engineers bring innovative new solutions, efficient designs, and labor-saving product ideas to your project. They can also help troubleshoot unexpected challenges on the jobsite, obtain documentation for approvals, and offer individual installation instructions.
If you find yourself in need of a design professional, SCAFCO can also assist you in choosing a qualified firm to suit your needs.
Rely on SCAFCO’s engineering services for your next project. We can provide:
- Product support
- Preliminary member sizing
- Priceless Header/Kwik Jamb sizing
- Troubleshooting for job site issues
- Documentation for approvals (LEED and COM)
- Verification of AISI, ASTM, IBC, and CBC compliance
- Product submittal packages
- Framing installation guidance and recommendations
- Product specification review
- References to engineering firms specializing in shop drawings and deferred design of cold-formed products
Contact us today for any of your cold-formed steel framing questions.