The secure clip (WT) may be attached to the structure with an approved ⅝” anchor bolt or as specified by the design professional.
- Variety of lengths available
- Thicker steel for improving welded attachments
- Pre-punched guide holes
- Loads based on #12 screws
- Screws are provided
- Plate washer included for heavy duty applications
- Replaces the expensive traditional method of bracing
- ASTM A653/A653M
- Yield strength: 57 ksi
- G90 hot dipped galvanized coating
- Clip material thickness = 114 mil
- Washer material thickness = 186 mil
|Part No.||Stud Properties||F1 Allowable Loads (lbs)||F3 Allowable Loads (lbs)|
|Mil||Gauge||Fy (ksi)||4 #12 Screws||6 #12 Screws||8 #12 Screws||4 #12 Screws||6 #12 Screws||8 #12 Screws|
|Maximum Allowable Clip Capacity||Max F1 = 3010 lbs||Max F3 = 3010 lbs|
Screw shear values are based on the SSMA Screw Table with the following notes:
- Allowable loads have not been increased for wind, seismic activity, or other factors.
- The allowable loads are based on the steel properties of the members being connected, per AISI S100.
- The nominal strength of the screw must be at least 3.75 times the allowable loads.
- Penetration of screws through joined materials should not be less than three exposed threads. Install and tighten screws in accordance with the screw manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Values include a 3.0 factor of safety.
- Allowable loads indicated on the table(s) are for force in single direction only. The designer shall use the combined forces check as required by AISI S100 if more than one force is applied to the connection.
- The designer shall check the bending in the short leg of clip.
Quantity / Order Information
|Part No.||Width||Qty / Bucket||Lbs / Bucket|